- The Elmira Art Club was organized on February 3rd, 1869.
- It was Revived on February 10, 1936 and reorganized November 7th, 1938.
- Renamed the Elmira Regional Art Society in 1999, it now reflects the broader community it serves.
Membership is open to all artists residing in the region.
It is our purpose:
- to encourage and contribute to the members' development in the visual arts
- to provide venues for members to show their work
- to foster appreciation for diverse schools of thought and expression
- to welcome all schools of art and mediums
- to foster an appreciation of art in our community
President: Lisa Gillis
Vice-President: Lee O'Connell
Secretary: Betsy Kent
Treasurer: Barbara Kurkoba
Chemung County Fair: Delores Morgan
Exhibits: Betsy Drake
Hospitality: Volunteers as needed for events
Membership/Orientation: Marcia Metcalf
Monthly Programs: Beth Landin
Palette Awards: Barbara Kurcoba & Betsy Kent
Phone: Doris Vaughn
Publicity: Beth Landin
Social Media: Lisa Gillis, Lee O’Connell
Website: Lee O’Connell
Workshops: Lisa Sebelle